Here we are again, Monday! I am over here growing steadily at 27 weeks pregnant and this week's craving is cranberry juice -- I know so odd! Speaking of becoming a mom for the second time, I was thinking about this adorable cousins session I did! These cuties put on their best smiles so they could gift each of their moms' and grandma with some special photos for Mother's Day!
Mother's Day this year is May 13, 2018 and what better gift than photos of your little ones, or your littler ones. Or even better yet, surprise MOM with this gift!!
Curious about what to wear? No problem! I have crafted a blog post just for you!
Just click HERE to find out my suggested attire for your shoots. I am also happy to offer wardrobe consults for all my clients so they can have 100% confidence in their desired look!
I love providing this service to my clients because it really helps me get to know you and to know how you want me to capture you and your family. Also, I really love when clients become friends!
Here are 10 things about motherhood that I am looking forward to with my newest little one:
1) Snuggles!!! LOTS AND LOTS of snuggles!!
2) I am really looking forward to my two girls (yes! another girl!) meeting for the first time
3) For Elliana to teach our newest family member all the tips and tricks of being a Becker Girl
4) Creating lots of new moments together! I took in every single day when I was staying at home with Elliana. I want to do that again, but even better, I'll have two kids this time!
5) Breastfeeding, I am one of those weirdos who actually loved breastfeeding and the bond we had. I was very lucky to have had a successful experience with breastfeeding.
6) Tons of pictures, DUH! Digital, Film, IPHONE, I want them ALL! Luckily my husband is good at sneaking some photos when I am not paying attention. We used the app Lifecake with my first to share photos with family members.
7) Sleepless nights...
8) ... Just kidding
9) Unconditional Love, giving and receiving - there is literally NOTHING greater than the love you have for your children, absolutely NOTHING greater.
10) GIGGLES, SNUGGLES, FIRST MOMENTS, EVERYTHING! I really can't just narrow it down to 10 but I did my best!
I am looking forward to these Spring Mini Sessions and getting to know more of you!
If you haven't already signed up, there are very few spots left to snag! From June, I will be taking limited sessions until the end of summer so be sure to schedule soon! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me here!